Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Must Have: Nars "Orgasm" Blush

I must admit I have become a makeup snob. I have come a long way from my covergirl blush and foundation. Once I entered the doors of Sephora I was a convert. The rows and rows of eye shadow, all the glorious brushes, the perfumes, the skin products, the beautiful lipsticks.... ooh I was in love I tell you. Through my many visits and many products I have grown to love an amazing blush. It is by NARS and the name of the blush....... "Orgasm"

The reason I love this blush so much is because it goes on different for everyone - no joke. I went with a couple of my co-workers. On me it went on a pinkish/red, on my other co worker it went on a orange/red and on my other co worker a pink. It is light and soft - feels good and does not have that cake-y feel to it. Whats even better is it stays on all day! I have a horrible habit of touching my face throughout the day which means I go home looking as if I didnt even try! eek! Thanks to this blush I leave with some color on my cheeks! Cheers to that!

1 comment:

LinkWithin