Monday, July 12, 2010

New Start

Hello! You may remember my previous home over at http://www.mariasmusings.net/ and while although that was a wonderful place to share my fun finds, discuss random happenings, and share interesting things I feel in some way I have outgrown that blog - or quite possibly gotten too bored with it. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I didn't really know what I wanted from that blog or what I was trying to do with it - it was sort of an enigma. I had fun with it, but it was time to move on. Since my last couple posts over there a lot has happened. I got married, I moved into our new house, I've been working a lot, we are adopting a precious little Yorkie (which will be coming home with us in Sept), I've been doing a lot of thinking, and have been trying really hard to not only to find organization but balance in my life.

It has been a crazy emotional rollercoaster and I have learned a lot along the way in a very short period of time. I am constantly amazed at what I am able to handle and what I am capable of - makes me realize that as long as I am focused I really can accomplish anything I put my mind too.

So here are a couple of my goals:

I will work hard everyday (whether it's at my job, with my relationships, or my life)
I will work at continuously improving myself
I will pursue my dream more aggressively
I will work hard at being in the best shape I can (even if I have some hiccups along the way)
I will give thanks everyday for my blessings
I will learn to love myself despite my imperfections


xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love the new Diggs...
    Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you'll come up with !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin