Thursday, May 19, 2011

A busy couple days

I am taking my photography seriously these days.  Taking it where I can.  Here are a couple pictures from my Cousin Dante’s communion. 

Dante Communion 1

Dante Communion 2

Dante Communion 3

Dante Communion 4

GIno 1

Maria and Mike 1

Dante Communion 6

And later on that day my mom and I headed out to Chicago for Oprah’s last show! We were there! The Surprise Spectacular!!!! It was an amazing time.

Chicago1

This was just outside of the Shedd Aquarium overlooking the city and Lake Michigan.  Breathtaking!

Chicago 7

Chicago 5

The Jelly Fish showcase “Jellies” were SO COOL!!!!!! I have a bazillion pictures from that alone.

CHicago 2

 

Chicago 3

Chicago 6

Chicago 8

Chicago 9

My mom even met Reggie! The man who does Oprah’s hair everyday…amazeballs.Chicago 10

Chicago 11

I literally have over 400 pictures of Chicago and I am sure I’ll devote a whole post on it – but till then, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin