Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Done my soul good

So far today has been a good day. It started with my contemplating going into work since I was feeling burnt out and under the weather. But alas, I sucked it up and went. Although I would have much rather stayed home and catch up on some R&R. Check out this cute video of my hyper dog. I love her.



So I went into work friends, and let me tell you I do not look the part. My hair is half ass, my clothes looks blah... whatever, I still made the effort and that counts for something right? Anyway I walked into my crazy messy office and promptly freaked out over not only my work TO-DO's but my personal TO-DO's. So I turned on the music, got out a notebook and wrote down everything (including projects) that I had to get done for work. Then I began to write down all my home TO-DO's including cleaning (well mostly cleaning) and I felt better. Getting it down on paper always helps. So I began to get things done off my work To-Do's.

Around 12:30 my stomach began to grumble so I headed over to Panera and got myself a Tomato and Mozzarella Panini. As I was walking too and from the building I thought to myself what an awesome day it was outside. The sun was out, it wasn't muggy and there was a crisp breeze blowing. So I did what I typically DO NOT DO! I ate lunch by myself.... outside! PEOPLE I just dont do this!!! But I did. It was just too nice of a day to bring my lunch back to the office and eat inside. And it was decadent.

So i'm just finishing up my lunch hour and i'll be getting back to my list. Have a HAPPY WEDNESDAY everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin