Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August...you creul beeotch


+

August has been one of the most insane months this year. My work had three recruiting sessions this month which meant I was traveling every single week 2 hours away, interviewing, background checks, orientations, and more. We have a couple week reprieve then we are back on the road again. I am playing catch up with my e-mails, paperwork and trying to keep everything straight. We also had 5 birthday's and an anniversary to celebrate. But alas, I feel pretty content today.

My poor house is in shambles. My car needs an oil change, a good vacuum and a wash. My purse is in two different purses currently, I need to stock up the house, I need a new shower liner thing because mine is getting nasty, I need to clean a sink full of pots and pans, I need to catch up on laundry, and I need to pack for our vacation. We are also going to make time to see my brother and my sister in law when they come in Wednesday night. We are shooting for Thursday and Friday. So as you can see, my August has been absolutely chaotic right down to the very last days.

I also saw something very traumatic this month, it was the first time I ever had to call 911 and it was the 2nd worse thing i've seen in my life. It makes me thank God for my blessings and those who I keep close and cherish. It makes you realize that life is precious and we just dont know. We are playing out our lives, but let's be real - we have no control. None. We experience the things we do for a reason, we are placed in each others lives for a reason and God is protecting and watching over us at all times. I know this. I thank God for putting me in that place that day, regardless of how hard it was, so I could learn another very valuable lesson. Thank you God, thank you.

That was a lot to unload about this month... but since I haven't opened my laptop in ages and im barely hanging on with Twitter, I wanted to touch base and talk about this crazy ass month. I've never felt closer to God than I have this month... and I am happy for that. I hope you all have a splendid rest of the month, and I'll try to do another post before I leave for our vacation. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin