Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back from Washington DC!!

Oh hey! What's up? Not too much over here. Can't believe we are already in the month of September and entering into one of my most favorite times of the year: Fall!!! Cider Mills, Pumpkin Spice Latte's, Leaves changing, SCARVES, crisp air, Halloween... it just doesn't get any better than that. I know we have a couple weeks till summer is "OFFICIALLY" over, but hey we can start lovin' up on our fall, can't we? I think we can. Plus, I would much rather leave this summer behind me (i'm not a big fan) I dont like the heat NOR the humidity, I don't like not having my shows, I don't like the constant GO GO GO (parties, graduations, bdays etc) sometimes it's good to chill... im a chill kind of person (well, most of the time)

Mike and I just got back from a fun vacation in Washington DC. We did a lot in the short 4 nights/5 days we were there but I still feel like we accomplished everything we wanted.

271

285

313

341

352347

368332

367380

And on the last day we were able to get in for a last minute tour of The White House.  To be in there to walk those halls gave me chills.  Was it tiring? Yep.  Was it hotter than Hades? You bet! Was it a blasty blast? Uh huh!!!! Thanks to Matt and Lisa for having us Smile

1 comment:

  1. love this post. we want to go to DC next year. gotta check out georgetown too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin