Monday, September 12, 2011

Lists

  • I have some good days and some bad days with the pregnancy. Today is a bad day, but I am trying to not let it slow me down. I've been sick on and off the last 12 weeks - some days I get a reprieve (but end up freaking myself out that I dont feel much) and other days I am super sick. I bought two cases of vernors as that sounds like the only good thing I can keep down right now.
  • I am realizing that I just cant do fried foods. Everytime I do, I pay for it in the morning.
  • There are moments where I am super calm and super excited about this precious baby growing in me - and other times I am consumed with pure panic. But I try not to wallow in the stress and panic as I know everything will work itself out somehow.
  • My sciatic nerve has been acting up. Ever since D.C. my left side- mainly my left leg has had shooting pain in it - mainly in one spot. So laying on my left side becomes difficult. Last night was a rough sleep night. But I picked up a big ass body pillow which I hope will help.
  • I get annoyed with myself that I get so complainy and stressed at times about everything because this is something that I've always wanted and I know it will be worth it in the end when I get to hold this sweet baby in my arms.
  • Because I have been feeling so bleh lately, I of course... you guessed it... let me house fall into shambles again. WTF?! So tonight, pending tiredness and sickiness I am going to get cleaning.
  • Work has been busier than ever. Doing some traveling this week which I am not too excited about but - alas it has to get done. Trying to keep up starts to stress me out but it's not good to be stressing out so I am just shrugging and saying to myself - when you get it done you get it done.
  • I am super excited about all my shows returning in the coming weeks!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin