Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Bucket List


+

It's my favorite season yo! AND it shall soon be my birthday month. Less than three weeks away! Hooray! I love fall. The cool air, the sun shinning, the starbucks pumpkin spice latte's and salted caramel mochas, the scarves, the boots the feeling of closing out another year and making the last couple months speacial. I want to make sure I make time to really enjoy the season so I have come up with a couple fall bucket list items I want to accomplish this season. Here they are, in no particular order:

1.) Go apple picking
2.) Make Leaf Art
3.) Go on a hayride
4.) Make homemade caramel apples
5.) Go to a pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins
6.) Carve pumpkins and cook seeds
7.) Make fall cookies (Hello, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies)
8.) Make a pie....from scratch!

Hope you all are enjoying this fall weather - if you get it! Michigan had a beautiful weekend with lots of sunshine and crisp breezes! Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin