Tuesday, October 12, 2010

40 Random Things

  1. I love... my husband and family
  2. Right now I want... some breakfast in my belly
  3. I feel like... taking a nap
  4. I hate it when...it rains on the weekend
  5. I fear... being unsuccessful or unhappy
  6. I'm lonely without... anything to do
  7. I need... a vacation
  8. Today I... will be productive and organized
  9. Tomorrow I'm... going to work and taking Mimi to her vet appt.
  10. I just... love the fall weather
  11. I want to meet... Jennifer Aniston
  12. I'm hungry for... some breakfast
  13. I love it when... I have a lot to do and feel accomplished.
  14. I'm afraid of... dying (me or loved ones) spiders, walking alone when its dark at night
  15. I'm listening to... people laughing
  16. I'm wearing... black slacks and a green ruffle top
  17. I wish I was in... Spain!
  18. I'm craving... some breakfast!!!!!
  19. I want to get... better about saving money
  20. I can... be the best version of myself
  21. I can't... stand a dirty house.
  22. I have... the best husband and family in the world - they mean everything to me.
  23. I haven't… traveled as much as i'd like
  24. I'm nervous to... take the leap
  25. My Mom thinks I'm... stronger than I know
  26. My dad thinks I'm... his little peanut (and I am)
  27. I think... life is to short to do things you dont want to do and to be unhappy
  28. I'm happy when... I get to sleep in, when I get an afternoon to myself and when I drink starbucks ice chai latte's
  29. I'm sad when... people have no respect.
  30. I like eating... anything with carbs
  31. I hate eating... beef/red meat - yuck!
  32. I love watching... oh man - too many shows!
  33. I love listening to... the wind, rain falling, laughter
  34. I like playing... on the computer
  35. I hate waking up to... my alarm - booo
  36. I can see... coffee mugs in front of me
  37. I'm glad that... I push myself to do better
  38. I'm disappointed that... I have to clean so much.
  39. I look like... both parents equally i think.
  40. I wish I looked like... myself just tinnier...lol

1 comment:

  1. we are alike! i get loney without things to do as well. i wish i could just relax better, haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin