Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Morning Musings

It's been about 5 months since I moved into our first home and having your own home has been a wonderful experience (For the most part) I love the independence I have, the freedom to come and go as I please and of course the creative outlet to put our home together anyway I wish. So far it has been a lot of fun. I hope that putting together our home will be a continuous work in progress because let's face it - we are always changing and evolving and so should our home. I am at about 80% of where I want to be with our home. A couple things I still want to get done are:

  1. Order and hang up wedding pictures in the hall
  2. Framed collage on the living room wall
  3. Paint the cabinets in the kitchen
  4. Re-touch up the middle bedroom paint
  5. Get two 3 shelve book cases for the middle bedroom
  6. New bedroom set for guest bedroom
  7. Re-moltch the landscaping in the front
  8. Start a little garden in the backyard
  9. Get a great organization system in place

Just to name a few. And while I am not a big fan of interior design I have found myself flipping through some articles for inspiration. Here are a few I grabbed.
(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin