Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend re-cap


+

This past weekend was wonderful.

Friday:
- came home and relaxed with Mimi
- chatted with a dear friend for a bit
- went to a movie with my sis "Let me in"- weird movie
- stayed up late chit chatting

Saturday:
- water heater guy came out - got our hot water back WHOO!
- did some shopping
- pumpkin spice late
- made dinner with the hubs
- watched "Date Night"

Sunday:
- Met up with j, d, and t for brunch
- relaxed at the house
- took a nap with Mimi
- celebrated jenn's bday
- fell asleep before I could watch n e of my sunday night TV (dexter, broadwalk empire, kardasians)

And here I am on a Monday - my work day is over and I am waiting to head out with some work people for dinner and drinks. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

LinkWithin