Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Updates and other notes

So I dont know about you, but I am hella excited for the engagement announcement of Prince William and Kate Middleton I am a sucker for a sweet story and my God, hasnt this poor girl waited long enough - 8 years! Yowza! The only thing I feel if-y about is he gave her his mothers engagement ring. Now don't get me wrong - what a lucky lady to be wearing Princess Di's ring, and I get where he is probably coming from - it's an incredibly sweet gesture. However, I think that kind of stuff is bad juju. Let's be real their marriage (Di's and Charles) didnt end well, they got divorced. Ugh. I do think this is different - they are in their early thirities - been together for 8 years. I dont think there will be too many more surprises. ;-) It is a beautiful ring.
In other news. I have been thinking gift ideas. And to be honest I have everything I want and need - truly.... spoiled really (but grateful) but nonetheless - I love to window shop. First up is how gorgeous are these Boots by Frye? They are so beautiful I could cry real tears.


Also I am in the market for some new makeup. Some good stuff. Stuff that wont end up hurting your skin in the long run. Something light and wont come off easily. So I have been doing some research and came across this stuff Make Up Forever which can be found at your local Sephora. It's not terribly expensive but certainly not cheap and comes in a variety of shades.


I also have been hearing a lot about expensive cookware - more specifically Le Creuset cookware. I would have to sell a kidney to buy even their tinest pot but my GOD have I heard amazing things about this stuff. You can do anything in them - even make doughnuts. TRUE STORY. But instead of breaking the bank to have one of these in my possession, the beautiful Giada De Laurentiis made her own version of Le Creuset Dutch Oven - it's beautiful!


This is Me and Mike's first Christmas at our new house and since I am so excited about this, my house is almost completely decorated already - Haha! Tis the season, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin