Friday, December 9, 2011

Candy Cane Survey



What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- Oh geeze! I love so many! But I think Home Alone is up there and A Christmas Carole. But I love so many!

Favorite Christmas song? Josh Grobin's - Believe or Noel both are so good. Christmas Shoes gets me all emotional everytime I hear it.
Favorite Holiday Memory? Running around to the different grandparents houses when we were younger. Pure bliss.

What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? The classic Peanut Butter Kiss cookie. Total yums!

Have you ever made an igloo? Haha! I think we definitely tried!
Do you love Starbucks? Of course!

Favorite Christmas Decoration? Hmmm, I am a big fan of our mistletoe above our kitchen doorway into our hall.

Do you hang stockings? We sure do! But our little puppy is a big fan of barking at them and biting at it so they are tucked away till Christmas eve!

Where will you be spending Christmas this year? Mike and I both come from very big close families so we will of course be spending time with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin