Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lists are my BFF


I know I am not the only one with a crazy to-do list. This time of year sends everyone into a frantic spiral to whackytown. Heck, I just visited there the other day! It's not as fun as you thought. Anyway, with parties, traditions, cards, gifts, family, food... etc etc it's hard to keep it all straight. I always carry around with me a pad of paper to jot down a quick note and more importantly my TO-DO! In an effort to hold myself accountable I am going to share with you my To-do list that I need to accomplish in the next couple of weeks.

- Purchase Christmas stamps
- Finish writing Christmas cards and mail
- Finish editing photo shoot (sorry Jenn/Deuce!)
- Pick up toys for adopt a family for work and wrap them
- Go for 2nd Glucose test (wish me luck!)
- Pick up cookie ingredients for Pumpkin/Chocolate chip cookies and Pizelle's
-Finish Christmas shopping (only 9 more people to get!)
- Pick up wrapping paper
- Start wrapping gifts
- Clean out closest
- Clean out and wash car (oye!)
- Pick up gift/card for Aunt M coming into town
- Get oil change
- Get with Heather to give Bday gift/card
- Pick up birthday gift for a cousin's baby's 1st Bday party
- Pick up baby crib and (hopefully) put it together :)

Phew! That felt good to write out. In other news only 16 days left till im on a 10 day vacation (including weekends) Let me tell you, it will so nice to relax for the rest of the year after such a crazy but happy year. Tonight I plan on getting the house picked up and catching up on some laundry... it's never ending I tell you!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin