Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1. This weekend I'm
going to spend some time home and catch up on a couple projects I am working on

2. My last vacation was to Chicago with my mom for Oprah's surprise spectacular. It was the best!

3. My next vacation will be none planned at the moment sad :(

4. My favorite way to relax is sitting around with family and/or friends having some meaningful conversation with a sangria in my hand. Or curling up on the couch with a good book and a glass of wine.

5. When vacationing one should always relax and enjoy the ride - dont stress about seeing things or not seeing things.

6. When vacationing one should never feel guilty. Live it up!

7. The best part about a vacation is being outside of your comfort zone. Experiencing something new :)

Have a great weekend!

Thank you to this blog for introducing me to FITBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin