Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap



This weekend was jammed packed with fun activities... I have a love hate relationship for summer weekends like these, but I had fun so that's all that matters, right?

Friday:
- Homemade pizza's on the grill
- Drop Dead Diva Marathon
- Got to bed early

Saturday:
- Went to Bennihana's for lunch with some good company
- Had some delicious ice cream from Coldstone
- Saw my cousin perform his hip hop routine on stage, he's growing up so fast!
- Had scrumptious organic arugula pizza with homemade red sangria

Sunday:
- Had breakfast with the usual's :)
- Photographed my first official wedding - supa scared but worth it
- Had a season premier party at my sister/brother in laws for True Blood full of delicious food, and great company.

This weekend I could feel myself getting sick, and this morning I woke up feeling sicker than ever. Heavy chest, left ear plugged and hurting, sniffles, stuffy, eyes watering... ugh! I headed over to the minute clinic and was diagnosed with an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection and was prescribed some med's to stay on for the next 10 days. Yucky!

Here's to hoping I feel better soon! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin