Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Must Have: Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer

Summer is here ya’ll that means we cant go months without shaving our legs and we cant let our bikini line go all jungle fever.  I’ve tried it all, wax (no thanks) special razors, the soap razor (intuition) and while they were OK it wasn’t what I really needed.  What I really needed was something that would do the job while on the go – a quick trim and im out! I picked up this baby at Target the Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer.  You don’t even need any water for it to do it’s job.  This product is seriously the best I’ve ever come across and on top of it it’s dirt cheap.  If you order off of Amazon it’s $6.50! But if you cant wait you can get it at target for less than $10.  Brilliant!

razor

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin