Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mid-week happenings

Hey everyone, happy Wednesday.  The week is half over and im so happy.  Not too much has been going on around these parts just working a lot and trying to keep up with the ever messy house that cant seem to stay clean for more than an hour.  Sigh.  In other news, I did get a new camera.  It’s a Nikon L120, my baby Nikon D40 is so big and I am always having mini panic attacks about it dropping or getting stolen – I already jammed by 18-55 MM lens because it fell – but we don’t talk about it much around here… too sad.  So I bought this little nugget to get similar quality in pictures but much more portable.  Annnnd, I love it.  Don’t mind my frazzled frizzy hair or lack of makeup in this picture…

001

Im always trying to find enough energy to get out of the house during the week.  After working 9 hours and then coming home and cooking and doing chores I don’t want to do much, but I got out of the house yesterday and went to Ann Arbor.  It ptobably wansnt the best time to do so since they wer e shutting down street after street to set up the Ann Arbor career fair, after a near fight with a very rude art fair helper and praying to the parking Gods that we find a sweet spot – we did.  We got some delcious pizza from Silvio’s Organic Pizza – delish.  And saw Midnight in Paris at the State Theatre.  The movie was absolutely delightful and made me want to visit Paris and travel abroad again.  Hopefully soon.

007008010015

Hope everyone’s week goes splendid.  I’ll catch up with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin