Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random lists on a random Sunday.

1.) I’m sick of feeling unbalanced so I am going to try Yoga.  I did a 10 min video tonight and ‘bout died but it’s OK.  Every big change starts with one day.  And tonight was my one day.  Once I feel more comfortable with it I’ll take it to a studio because I’m not ready to make an ass of myself just yet.  My confidence and esteem can’t handle it.

2.) Been cooking more and it feels good.  Recently cooked enchiladas, stuffed shells, homemade pizza, fresh bruschetta all so yum!! We are saving money and making healthier meals.  We do much better when we plan our dinner’s for the week and buy groceries ahead of time for those dinners. 

3.) Been feeling anxious lately and I hate it.  Been trying to thinking calming thoughts, relaxing thoughts and breathing slowly.

4.) I haven’t been able top pick up a book and read it lately.  I’ll pick it up read a couple pages then throw is across the room.  What’s up?!

5.) I need a vacation.  I have a vacation coming up – it can’t get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin