Friday, July 29, 2011

Working Hard For My Money

Picture0011

Ya’ll it has been such a week.  I have been traveling for work for the past three days including today and I am so tired, you just don’t realize how much traveling takes out of you till you do it.  On the road 4 hours in the day, talking to and at people, paperwork to keep track of, filling up on gas, trying to find time to eat and get a sip of water in before you get sick of dehydration.  Not cool.

But alas I am home, I am already in my PJ’s, I don’t care, I had a bowl of cereal for dinner, and Take Me Home Tonight is playing.  Mimi is chillin next to me chewing on her bone and I am content staying in tonight.  This weekend is about relaxation and relaxing is what I plan on doing.  Have a great weekend Smile

1 comment:

LinkWithin