Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving! Today I plan on:
  • Spending lots of time with family
  • Eating so much food I have to be rolled out of the house
  • Laying around
  • Drinking cappuccinos
  • Gorging on lots of pumpkin pie
  • Eating lots of leftovers
  • Watching football
  • Laughing
  • Praying
  • Being Grateful

This is also a 4 day weekend for me. I plan on getting a lot accomplished:
  • Catching up on all my stupid laundry
  • De-cluttering my closet
  • Cleaning/scrubbing down each room
  • Touching up baby's room (paint)
  • Seeing the Muppet's movie
  • Dusting the heck out of my house
  • Cleaning out my purse
  • Starting our baby registry (or least start researching stuff)
  • Cleaning out my car
  • Getting an oil change
  • Start Christmas shopping (mostly online)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin