Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


We only have one more week before Thanksgiving and this makes me crazy happy. There are so many things I am thankful/grateful for, here is just to name a few:

  • A good job that helps provide for me and my family and to live comfortably.
  • A car that works and gets me from point A to point B.
  • Plenty of food in our home to nourish us.
  • My sweet baby boy who is growing inside me and for his little kicks and punches that are a constant reminder he is there and he is counting on me.
  • My wonderful amazing husband who works hard everyday on himself and on our marriage to make it strong and united.
  • My family who understands me and loves me for me no matter what. Who always have my back because that's what family do. They have each others back.
  • My boobooloo puppy Mimi. I can't believe I love her as much as I do and can't believe that this little dog can bring us so much happiness and joy. Everyday I laugh because of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin