Monday, March 21, 2011

How to make your own Iced Chai Latte

Spring is offically here! This my friends makes me very very happy! One of my all time favorite spring and summer drinks is Starbucks Iced Chai Latte's. They are crisp and cool and refreshing but at close to $4.00 a pop my favorite little drink does some damage to my wallet. So I looked up a home version for you and I to enjoy at a fraction of the cost.

1.) Pick up some chai tea mix. You can pick them up at Starbucks but you can also get them at your local target store for $4.00-$5.00 for a 32 oz box

2.) Get some milk. Doesnt matter if its skim, whole, low fat. Whatever your prefance is.

3. ) Grab your own cup. Preferably something with a top that way you can grab it and run out the door.

4.) Mix it around and ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin