Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is it the weekend yet?

 

summer

I don’t know about you.  But I am having one of those weeks where no matter how hard you try, you can never seem to catch up or even keep in line with your normal day to day duties.  With work and life after work, I don’t know how woman who work full time keep up with their home and then if you have children how you keep up with them too…. HOW DO YOU DO IT?! Here is a brief run down of how unorganized I am at this current moment.  This aint gonna be pretty.

Kitchen:

  • Dishes on counter, in the sink and dirty
  • Stove top needs to be wiped down
  • Floor needs to be swept and moped
  • Mail bin is driving me insane need to get organized

Living room:

  • Mimi’s toys are everywhere, my coffee table is covered in magazines,mail and looks cluttered
  • My couch is a shlumpy, the pillows arent nice and I have 2 blankets laying across it all messy
  • I have Nintendo Wii stuff all over
  • I have bottlecaps all over the floor due to Mimi’s obsession with them.
  • Need to vacuum and dust

Master Bedroom:

  • Bed is not made
  • Need to catch up on all laundry – disaster
  • Need to vacuum and dust
  • Organize closet it is embarassing

Middle Bedroom (Office):

  • Get purses out of there
  • Organize desk
  • Get a freaking filing system in place and organize all paperwork

Bathroom:

  • Clean tub, give it a good scrub down
  • Clean toliet (ew)
  • Clean floors
  • Scrub down counter

Third Bedroom (Spare):

  • Pick up all spare laundry

Car:

  • Vacuum out
  • Wipe down dashboard
  • Clean out any items you don’t need in there AKA books, papers, etc
  • Fill up gas tank

Purse:

  • Get some cash for wallet
  • Clean out old receipts

Other:

  • When its warmer, clean out landscaping beds out front
  • Get grass seeds for front yard bare spots
  • Clean out branches in backyard
  • Finish reading March Book
  • Blog 4 times a week

So as you can see I am in disaster right now.  The last couple days after work I have been busy with Zumba class, having company over and spending QT time with the hubs.  Today luckily I don’t got squat going on after work so I am going to come home, do some laundry, catch up on my DVR, watch my Thursday TV lineup and hang.  I’ll leave this long list to this weekend.  Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

 

+Source unknown for pic*

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Wild and Wacky Life of Adulthood..
    It will either kill you..
    or
    Make you stronger.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin