Monday, April 4, 2011

26 things to do before I am 26

123

I have 6 months before I am 26 and in my effort to continuously improve myself and experience new things I am going to try to to accomplish these 26 things in that time frame – I purposley did it in the 6 months we have half way decent weather because we have no joke 6 months of winter. I of course will give you updates on my progress as I accomplish them… so hear it goes.

1.) Go on a picnic. Pack a fun picnic with goodies and head to a pond and set up shop.

2.) Take a weekend trip getaway. Somewhere fun, somewhere different, somewhere that’s not my normal surroundings.

3.) Create something beautiful. Whether it be a fun hairpiece, a fun piece of jewelry, or a spunky scarf. I want to create something

4.) Make my own pasta from scratch.

5.) Start a new garden. I haven’t 100% decided what I want to do flowers or veggie’s. Flowers would be so nice in the spring and summer but fresh veggie’s would be cost efficient.

6.) Get a good organizational filing system in place.

7.) Try either Bikram Yoga or regular yoga – I purchased 20 classes from Living Social – so what better time to use it?

8.) Go see a new concert

9.) Go to a sporting event. Went to the Tigers vs White Sox on 7/17. Tigers won 4/3!!!

10.) Take a photography class – There is a class coming up at SCCC. Signing up this weekend! Started Class May 24, 2011 for 8 weeks!

11.) Re-visit the DIA

12.) Enter a photography contest.

13.) Meet someone new. Always in the market to meet new friends Smile

14.) Create and organize a cooking/recipe binder on fun recipe’s to try. Need to learn to love the kitchen – because currently.. I don’t.

15.) Have a wine and cheese date night at the house.

16.) Try 6 new beers. I tend to go for what’s on special or what I love. Time to expand the taste buds. (1/6) India Pale Ale

17.) Pay it forward.

18.) Read a classic

19.) Get another Massage Got a Swedish massage on 7/2

20.) Try the Shellac manicure.

21.) Do a at-home teeth whitening

22.) Master the art of Meditation

23.) Go on a date by myself.

24.) Don’t watch TV for the entire weekend.

25.) Watch the sunset from a great location.

26.) Take a trip down to the windy city. Went down 5/15 - 5/18 with my mom for Oprah's last show, amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin