Tuesday, April 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things….

Through the years I have tried many products, tried different brands and have built a list of things that I.just.love.  and I since I love to hear what everyone else’s favorite products are, I figure I’d share some of my fave’s with you too!

1.) Smashbox Under Eye Brighter

unnamed

Can’t say enough good things about this product.  Have you ever woken up in the morning and needed a little extra help that your concealer isnt helping with? This will give your eye’s a POP and gives you they dewy look to you as well.  Love it, works wonders.

2.) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer

urban

I don’t know if you are like me and have a greasy eye lid problem.  By the end of the day my (expensive) eyeshadow would be all creased or non-existent.  Before I apply my eyeshadow I’ll apply a layer of this primer over my eye’s and let me tell you people, this stuff works!!! AHHHMAAAZZZIINNGGG.  11 hours later it is still on and still pretty pretty.  Great stuff.  Where had it been all my life?

3.) Josie Maran Hair Oil Serum

josie

I have thick and somewhat coarse hair.  I wash it everyday and blow dry it 99% of the time so you can imagine my hair is dry and frizzy.  I recently started using this product and what you do is after you get out of the shower and towel dry your hair you pump the serum into your hands maybe 3 times and rub together then evenly coat your hair.  This will leave your hair feeling smooth and glossy after you style after you do style and you want to add a boost of shine.  Take one more pump and go over your hair once more concentrating on the ends.  Great product and I INSTANTLY saw a difference in my hair.  Added bonus? You can use this on your skin too for instant rejuvenation!

 

More to come soon! What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the eyeshadow primer! I used to have the same problem, my eyeshadow would be nonexistent after only a few hours. Now it stays throughout the day no problem!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin