Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let the craziness begin…

jumble

{+}

I have mixed feelings about the summer.  While I welcome the sun and summer activities such as swimming, BBQing, sun bathing, lots and lots of ice cream… I get so tired of the heat (last summer was nearly unbearable) and the constant running around.  This weekend will kick off our never ending list of activities going on in the summer… In May alone we have the following:

  • 3 first communions
  • A graduation
  • Mothers day
  • A Birthday
  • Vision Walk (Volunteering)
  • TOP SECRET EVENT (which I will post later)
  • 1 Year Anniversary
  • Starting my photography class

Phew! That is a lot of stuff going on.  Not to mention May is a very busy time at work.  I have two recruiting sessions 2 weeks a part from each other.  The second one ending in the middle of May.  Currently I am up north recruiting and was just on the radio this morning! My first time ever!  It was for a small radio station in town where me and another coach spoke with the DJ’s about our staffing needs.  I was a little nervous but I think it went great! That’s what life is about isn’t it? Doing things that scare you and challenge you? POW! BOOM! SHAZAAM! That’s me kicking my fears in the ass!  I am sitting in a local spot enjoying some free wi-fi and enjoying a moment to just slooow down.  I have been in the office just once this week and since then I have been running around like a mad lady, not to mention getting a speeding ticket a long the way.  Luckily I had the nicest cop on the face of the earth and let me off easy and was very understanding.  And Luckily I have a very understanding husband who didn’t get too mad when I broke the news. 

Sometimes when things get crazy like they are right now, I need to remember to just take a chill pill, it’s so easy to get wrapped up in the jumbles of life and get frazzled.  For example I could easily get frazzled that I need to get new tires but haven't had time to do it, I could get frazzled that I have some major stresses going on at work. I could get frazzled that my house is, ONCE AGAIN in shambles and I have 6 loads of laundry to do, I could get frazzled that I have a crap load of yard work to do once it stops raining.  But this little break I have right now this morning, has given me perspective.

IT’S GOING TO BE OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin