Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Good and The Bad

329007291299

I know me better than anyone else, aside from God himself, I know what I am good at and I know what I am bad at.  Knowing who you are and constantly learning who you are puts you at a great advantage from everyone else.  It makes you unique, because there is only in fact one of you.  It makes you interesting, and it allows you to document and file away the little things that make you YOU.  Over the last 25 years I have learned some good things about myself, and of course some bad things as well. 

The Good:

  • I am very understanding.
  • I have an amazing husband who makes me laugh everyday.

072013081312

  • I have an amazing family who is always there for me.
  • I have amazing friends who value my friendship.
  • I have a very hard work ethic (almost to a fault)
  • I like a clean house.
  • I give people the benefit of the doubt
  • When I put my mind to something I get it done.
  • I have a very eclectic taste in music.  (listening to Kid Cudi now)
  • I forgive but don’t forget.
  • I’ve been working since I was 12 (had a paper route)
  • I am always wanting to learn something new.  Whether it be in photography, writing, gardening, how to file properly….
  • I am a huge movie fan.  Love seeing movies.
  • I feel better when I have a purpose for the day and am moving. 
  • The sun instantly makes me feel better.  I often take pictures of sunrises and sunets.

131132193338

  • I love reading.  My favorite books are chic lit lately.
  • I love baking more than cooking.
  • I tend to see humor in most situations.  Thankfully.
  • I like to take pictures of my dog. 

185319325326

  • I build my relationships on trust.
  • I don’t stick around in a crummy relationship or friendship if I don’t get anything out of it.
  • I have passion.  I just need to hone in on it more.
  • I feel most like myself when I listen to Muse.
  • I have a love for office supplies.
  • I love to be alone and spend time by myself.
  • I am a BIG fan of Hooters Wings.  Hah.
  • I get bored very easily.
  • I have very strong beliefs
  • Heading to the bookstore usually puts in my an instant good mood.
  • This could be put in the bad – but I love to swear.  It makes me happy haha.
  • I am fiercely loyal.
  • My favorite magazines are People, Glamour, Self, Living Simple and Martha Stewart.
  • I like to take pictures of weird things.

024061114137

 

The Bad

  • I get cranky
  • I have a temper on me.
  • When I make up my mind, it has a fatalistic effect.
  • I hate doing laundry and the dishes
  • I can get easily disorganized.
  • Once I make up my mind about someone, that’s usually it.
  • I leave half empty bottles of water/Gatorade lying around.
  • I get frustrated easily.
  • Stress does wiggity whack things to my body.
  • I cry easily.
  • I worry a lot.
  • I have anxiety attacks
  • I always think I’ll win the lottery.
  • I am an instant gratification kind of person.
  • I am impatient
  • I chew the inside of my mouth when im nervous or bored.
  • When I meet new people I tend to be introverted but once I get to know them I usually come out of my shell.
  • Im way to hard on myself.

What are some things about you the good and the bad that you know without a shadow of a doubt? What are you slowly learning?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday and weekend!

Picture 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin