Monday, April 11, 2011

Being Good.

puppy

 

I wanted to post this picture because I think it’s adorable and I need to look at something cute right now.  Enjoy Smile

How do people do it? Managing it all? I never realized when I was living with the rent’s how much work it is to be an adult.  I mean it’s crazy. 

  • Working 40+ hours a week
  • Managing relationship with husband
  • Managing relationships with family and friends
  • Keeping the faith.
  • Eating right (fail)
  • Working out (fail) (going to Zumba tonight – trying)
  • Managing a household (laundry, dishes, oh my)
  • Me time
  • Reading
  • After work hobbies
  • Re-potty training a cute but stubborn puppy

I have been doing the above for about a year now, and you would think that things would get easier and I am not going to lie, they just don’t – I don’t know what's going on, but I cant keep up!!! I am trying to get on a schedule but nothing sticks… I keep trying, trying something new, do something a little different… ugh.  For example my house is dirty and disorganized, I smell something funky and I have dishes everywhere.  Granted I could have used the 10 minutes I have before I have to rush out the door to put some dishes away instead of writing this post… but I figure I needed to get out my frustration and the dishes weren’t going to do that for me.  Le sigh.

I'm going to go now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin