Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wonder



+


Day Four: How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I have always been a very introspective kind of person. I have a habit which is sometimes good,but also sometimes bad of always thinking of future. Sometimes I let me mind get the best of me but more often than not. I like to think of all the good things coming my way. I like to see and picture myself doing and being the person I want to be and every way imagineable. Down to what I am doing with my life, the people I surround myself with, the way I feel, the way I look, the way I act and carry myself. I try to take my thoughts and I try to set them in motion, even if it's a small one. Thoughts become actions, and if I can make one small step each day to becoming the person I want this year and on, it will happen.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it
    You can do it
    If you put your mind to it

    (Just thought I'd add a little poetry to your life )

    I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that are to come.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin