Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Part 1

Can you even believe Christmas is less than 4 weeks away? You know what that means - CRUNCH TIME! The list seems long, you don't want to even think about what to get them, you have no time. Fear not, I have put together some fun finds that will make anyone's Christmas!


TOMS - $44.00 and Up

I have wanted a pair of these for awhile. People kept telling me they were the comfiest pair of shoes they've slipped on. And let me tell you - they are. They may not be the most flattering shoe, but they've got some cute wedges, and wrap boots. Take a look!
















I dont know about you. But I have SO jumped onto the Glee Wagon. This show is adorbs and the music is wonderful. Not to mention the great story lines. I simply love this show, and even if someone isn't a gleek. This CD is a definite picker-uper. Pop this baby in and your blah day is a Eeeee! day :)



Philosophy Gingerbread House - $20.00

I am a HUGE fan of the Philosophy brand. Between their lovely scents and their amazing face products, anything from the Philosophy brand will sure to brighten your day!

Record Coasters - $17.50

This is great for your music lover. Cute, fun, and interesting - love it!


Happy Hour Glass - $20.00

All I have to say about this beautiful gift, is that it is perfect. Perfectly engineered. Genius idea and a Genius gift


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin