Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Goals and Aspirations


2010 was insane. I went through so many life's changes, but it was so exciting to actually go through them. With 2011 literally right around the corner, I want to take some time to write out a list of my Goals and Aspirations - not resolutions.

1. Read more. My goal is to read a minimum of 12 books this year. That's 1 book a month, which is more than manageable. My January book is one that has been on my nightstand for awhile and that's Emily Giffin's "Heart of the Matter"

2. Take more pictures. My hard drive on my desktop fried, therefore I had no place to store, edit or house my pictures this year... it died around April. So any pictures I had before that was taken into computer heaven - so basically I don't have much to show for 2010 which is devastating since it was the year I would have liked to most document. But alas, my amazing husband got me a new hard drive and with the help of his friend.... my baby is fixed. I plan on taking much more pictures since I now have a place to put them. To start it off right I have a newborn session today with Mike's cousins new baby girl.

3. Be conscience of your body, mind and soul. This year especially made me realize even more so than ever how precious our bodies really are. How much we abuse them and truly magical they are in all they do for us. I want to make better decisions to lead a healthier life.

4. Actively and aggressively pursue my dream. No more waiting on the sidelines for shit to happen. I am going to make them happen. I am going to actively participate in making my dreams a reality.

5. Stop taking myself and life so seriously. Life is funny. Laugh more.

I can wait to see what this year brings. I am going to bring it in right. My house in order, my life in order, with great family and friends. That's what I am talking about!
{+}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin