Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brining in 2011


We brought in the new year right. I was around family and friends and to be honest with you, it was perfect!



We did shots of MEADE which were delicious by the way!




Had yummy pizza rolls


Mike used our new deep fryer to try up some amazing chicken wings while he was drunk, probably not the smartest thing, but delicious nonetheless.



Some yummy cheesy potato's going in the crockpot - yum!




Mike and Tom feeling good!

Nikki and Jenn singing away!

Mosh pit to KORN


Mimi getting into the fesitivities as well!


Enjoying a glass of wine!

The drunkest picture of the night goes to Tom - congrats!
It was a wonderful night, and this morning I sure was feeling bleh! But with some food and good liquids in me and a couple excedrin, I am feeling like a human again. Now I am off to take a nice long hot shower and a restful day on the couch reading. Hope everyone had an awesome New Year Eve.
Here is to an amazing 2011!

2 comments:

  1. OK...
    These pic gave me the first laugh of the New Year!
    Looks like you all had Big Time Fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drunk deep frying! haha i love it.

    and to answer your question, my grilled cheese combo was actually from sunset mag, but martha has a ton in her october issue too! i saw that oprah epi too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin