Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now


I've been so inspired lately, with people, blogs, books, cooking and pretty much life in general. However, I often find myself imitating this weather were having - cold, quiet and cloudy. But I want to share with you some things I am loving right now. Got this layout from my first thing I am loving

BLOG: Just a Titch what a fun blog, a wonderful clear voice in all her posts. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

BLOG: Kyla Roma I have a girl crush on her! She is so stinkin cute with her pixie cut and cute frames. Not to mention she is extremely talented and frankly my hero for sticking it to the man and quitting her day job to peruse her passions.

MUSIC: Devotchka the music that I hear from Devotchka makes my heart ache it is so good. Listen to it and your life will be better.

App: Gratitude! this little app allows me to write all the things I am grateful for in the day. Allows me to keep things in perspective.

Book: Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin such an interesting book on love, life and marriage. A wonderful interesting talk worthy book

Love love love these! What about you? What are you lovin lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin