Sunday, January 23, 2011

Downtown

Today has been such a fun day! My mom and I decided to have a fun day out in Downtown Birmingham/Royal Oak area. As I waited for her to arrive, I hung out with the little one. She and I played on the bed with her toys... I just love her!

Photobucket

Afterwards, my mom stopped by and we were off. We had such a great time going in and out of shops, sipping coffee, eating the most dfelcious, smallest cupcake on the face of the earth. We met some interesting people, looked at some amazing (and expensive) items and topped off the day with a great movie and a delicious dinner at DeLucas. It was a great day, and luckily even though it was cold, we had the sun shinning down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a great time with my mom. And I was so excited and proud that I learned some new tricks with my camera. It has been far to long since I picked it up, but when I did it felt like I never put it down. :)

Thanks for the great day Mom! Love you :)

1 comment:

  1. First off, I don't know why it's taken me this long to actually check out your blog since I see you on Twitter all the time! It's adorable. Second, you MUST come to our blogger meet up. No excuses :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin