Thursday, February 24, 2011

In yo face



{scource unknown please let me know so i can credit}
Well I am going to add another life changing event to my list of changes within the last year.

1.) Graduate
2.) Move out of my parents
3.) Get married
4.) Move in with my husband
5.) GET NEW JOB

As much as it pained me I ended my nearly 3 yr career with my old employer and started my new career with a new company in my old field. There were a couple reasons why I decided to take this position

a.) The commute is 15 minutes away (no highway)vs. 35 minute commute (on a good day) ALL highway
b.) I don't start till 9AM meaning I dont have to leave till 830. vs. I had to start at 730 meaning I had to get up by 515 to leave by 630. I get an additional 2 hours in my day per day.
c.) Its very challenging work. Nuff said
d.) I wont be behind a desk all day. It will provide me chance to get out a little.

Obviously it wasn't the easiest decision but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I am looking forward to getting to that place where I come and just know what I need to do but I understand that it will come in time.

Yay for a challenge, Yay for taking a leap of faith, Yay for everyone cheering me on. I have an amazing family, amazing friends and amazing old co workers who all have been cheering me on the whole way. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! That's great for you. The new job sounds like a really positive change.

    Hopefully I'll be celebrating the same thing here shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Happy for you Sweetie..
    And
    So Proud !!!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin