Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Product Review

I have a lot of hair. It's thick and heavy. Lately i've noticed that my hair has been loosing it's natural Oomph. I tried changing up shampoo's and conditioners, I tried teasing the crap out of it, I tried - everything. Nothing worked... my hair would fall flat within a matter of minutes. Until I came across this beauty.


This is by far the best volume spray (or Volume ANYTHING) I have EVER used. BA BAM! my hair is voluminous and stays that way for a long time - longer than any other product I have used. Basically after you jump out of the shower and towel off your hair grab this spray and pump the mist around your hair making sure you evenly coat it.... DONT OVER DO IT! it will leave your hair realllllly heavy and kind of oily. Let it sit for a minute... maybe brush your teeth real quick, apply some primer on your face then dry and style away. Be advised, this product is no cheapy a 4.2 oz bottle will cost you anywhere from $15-22 dollars depending on where you get it. I ordered mine from Amazon.com and it was fine.

Great product and a couple side perk is its a vegan product and are biodegradable! Highly recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin