Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Scenes

Friday I went out with the hubby and some family to celebrate my fabulous news. Which I will get to this week. We went to Red Lobster for a ridiculously huge meal. Afterwards my bro in law came back to the house with us and we Karaoked it up with a few drinks.



On Saturday I woke up and Skyped with my Aunt in England for an hour or so. Afterwards got ready and headed to Downtown Birmingham with my parents. We went to Panera for lunch, Starbucks for a coffee and of course people watching. Afterwards we went to see Blue Valentine - not a big fan to be honest. After the movie we went to Le Petit Prince bakery and picked up a few little treats



Sunday Mike and I celebrated Valentines Day with each other by hanging out, watching movies, ordered out favorite pizza, and vegged out. It was great. Mimi enjoyed hanging out with us as well all day. She is too cute.






How was your weekend?

1 comment:

LinkWithin