Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weekend Agenda

TGIF! I cant believe the weekend is almost here. This is was an odd one for me - esp with the blizzard in the middle of the week which left me feeling like Thursday was Monday.... aye!

I am looking forward to this weekend.

Friday I plan on getting organized and catching up on some reading



Everyone has been talking about it, I am only on Chapter 3 and so far - I like it!

On Saturday I plan on sleeping in a little, enjoying a lazy morning and having a date night with the hubs with a prize I won. If you're in the metro-detroit area, on Channel 95.5 there is this competition on their morning show called "Smarter than Shannon" where they ask you 5 pop culture questions and who ever gets the most wins, if you tie you loose. Well I got 4/5 right and she got 5/5 right - BUT i still got a prize. It was dinner certificates and movie passes at the Emagine. I really want to go see



Sunday is of course the BIG GAME - Steelers vs. Greenbay Packers



I dont care too much who wins, but I AM looking forward to all the food and of course the commercials! ( what a girl thing to say!)

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin