Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Bump

I don't think I posted any bump pictures on here. But hey - figure I might as well share one with you today. Here is my 31 week 2 day bump pic:

Updates:

Lately I have definetly felt a difference in how i've been feeling and moving. I've been feeling more stiff, my lower back hurts like a motha, I've been experiencing Braxton Hix contractions a little more frequent and for the sake of keeping it really real on here, my groin hurts really bad. The last appointment I had he said everything is looking great, my blood pressure has been steady the entire time, glucose is good, weight gain is on the lower side (not that i'm complaining) so I need to pack on some lbs. Cue the 3 ice cream drum sticks I had on Sunday. No shame. I'm moving a little bit slower and I just feel really - stiff.

This weekend is my first baby shower. I am excited to see everyone and get excited about our little boy and go crazy over all the adorable boy stuff out there. I am excited to get the room in order. All the big pieces are in and up. Crib, dresser and glider - THANK YOU JESUS! The stroller is also put together and car seat is ready when he is. And tomorrow will officially be 60 days till he arrives. Yowza!

I am very fortunate how well things have been going so far, thankful for a healthy baby who is busy growing and moving. Thankful that my husband has been so patient and understanding. Thankful for all the support I get from both our families especially my mom (words can't describe the love I have for that woman) and Thankful for this beautiful gift. I can't wait to meet him and kiss his sweet cheeks.

I'll be posting pictures of the showers as they happen, should be a great time!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant lady! And how fun that you've been ordered to eat more, haha. I'd take that request and run with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauryn! Yeah I am not complaining about those orders! Taking full advantage of it as a matter of fact ;-)

      Delete
  2. Your Mom?.... You love her???
    Aww how sweet...hehehe...
    You look adorbs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin