Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products

Here are a couple of my favorite beauty products I have been using lately. Especially in the winter months number 3,4 and 5 are especially nice.

1.) Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes - I dont know about you, but I use to be terrible about taking off my makeup at the end of the day and would wake up looking like a freaky deeky raccoon in the morning. With these towelettes, I use one at the end of the day right before I got to bed and it takes off all my makeup while leaving my face feeling and smelling wonderful.

2.) Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - I am so happy I stumbled upon this face wash! I use it every morning before I put on my makeup and it smells so good and it really has left my face feeling smooth and glowy.

3.) CoverGirl Lipslicks in Daring - This is by far my favorite lipstick/chapstick. My lips get really chapped (especially in the winter) and as much as I looove lipstick/glosses it just doesnt moisturize the way I want/need it too. These lipslicks not only moisturize my lips but give it a fun color as well. I cant tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this!

4.) Wen Pomegranate (Gluten Free) Cleansing Conditioner - Holy moly this stuff is amazing. My hair is notorious for being super dry and super itchy. One day as I was itching my head in a fury my mother in law introduced me to Wen products. She gave me a bottle to try and seriously, it works! It doesn't foam up like a shampoo and this is all you use. I use about 15 pumps for the amount of hair I have and I just massage it in reallllly good. Let it sit for about 2-4 minutes then rinse out. Immediately you can tell the difference in your hair. I give it one last pump before I'm done with my shower for extra smoothness.... smells divine as well.

5.) Wen Pomegranate Replenishing Mist - I use this stuff in my hair for extra volume or on my face for a quick pick me up and the smell, as you can imagine, is glorious! Or if I didn't wash my hair and I have my hair up in curlers for second day hair, i'll mist my hair while it's still in the rollers with the mist which leaves it smelling fresh and gives a little boost. Love!

6.) Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo - Dry shampoo is my BFF. I have so much hair that I just dont wash my hair everyday. I usually go every other day and this dry shampoo and I get along great. It's gentle on the scalp and really helps leaving hair looking brand spanking new and freshly washed while making styling just as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin