Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quote

One of my favorite blogger over here at Life as an Artistpreneur posted an article on her twitter page that I was so blown away with. She recently gave birth to her first child recently, a baby boy. I frequently drop by her site because she is going through what I will be going through in less than 2 months. And when she posted this article on Being a Mother of One - I decided to read it for myself and was in awe of it's moving words especially this:

"Dear mother of only one child, don’t blame yourself for thinking that your life is hard. You’re suffering now because you’re turning into a new woman, a woman who is never allowed to be alone. For what? Only so that you can become strong enough to be a woman who will be left."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin