Wednesday, January 25, 2012

An Interview with a Puppy



What is your name?
Mimi

What kind of dog are you? I am a Yorkshire Terrier

Are you a boy or a girl? A beautiful lady dog thankuverymuch

How old are you? Human years I am 1.5. I was born July 6, 2010. If you're thinking about sending me a gift, I love socks and doggie treats most.

Where do you live? I live with my mom and dad in Michigan.

Do you have any nick names? Mimoo, mooloo, mimi moomoo, mims, moomooloo, moo to name a few. Humans are weird, aren't they?

What do you like to do? I like to be with one of my parents all the time. I love to sleep with them too, eat my food and look adorable so my parents will give me some of theirs, play tug of war with a sock, give a ton of kisses, do tricks, bark at nothing...

Speaking of tricks, what can you do? I sit, lay, play dead, roll over, dance, high five, stand to name a few

What's the best part about being a dog? Sleeping whenever I want, getting scratched and rubbed all the time, treats for doing tricks and pooping and peeing in the right spot, sleeping in a big comfy bed

What's the worst part about being a dog? I'm stubborn just like my mom and we get into fights sometimes, don't worry we love each other too much. I sometimes forget my size and think i'm a big scary dog that could tear you to shreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin