Monday, January 30, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There!

Yesterday, my mom threw us the most amazing baby shower I could have hoped for. She really outdid herself by making all the poms, hand painted a canvas drawing of our invite, came up with all the fun details down to the decorative chargers that sat underneath the favors. We had such a wonderful time talking baby talk, eating and of course keeping warm due to a little blizzard that decided to make it's way through. We got so many wonderful gifts for Vincent and I cant wait for him to arrive to put it all to good use. Here are a couple pictures of the wonderful day.


My handsome hubby!


My beautiful mom!






This jacket was my older brothers when he was a baby boy. My mom passed it on to her sister in law when she had her boys and yesterday, my aunt gave it back to me. It brought tears to my eyes.
Wishes for baby from everyone.


Friend, Erin who is due one week before me. :)


My favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you were also pregnant! Congratulations! Judging by your other post, you're less than 50 days away from having your little bundle of joy in your arms. Congratulations! I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you, and that you and your husband can enjoy the arrival of your little one soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin