Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lust List



Since we found out we were expecting, we put ourselves on a budget and as we have been getting closer and closer to the due date, our budget has been getting tighter and tighter in preparation of me taking off 3 months to care for our little one. Even though my spending has been on lock down that hasn't stopped me from lusting after a couple different things and the funny thing is even if I wasn't on lock down I couldn't afford half these things anyway hah!:

1.) Bare Escentuals Powder Foundation: I recently ran out of this and that makes me sad. I usually apply this over my liquid foundation to smooth everything out. It's wonderful.

2.) Misikko HANAair Hair Dryer: This beauty comes with a hefty price tag of $194.99 but i've been reading it's magical. I have so much hair and usually spend about 20-25 minutes drying my hair on the days I do wash it. Plus my old dryer is harsh on my strands. Drool.

3.) Clarisonic Mia: Ever since I was about 17 I started a skin care regime - nothing too crazy usually just moisturizing, trying not to go to bed without taking of my makeup and washing my face with an exfoliater in the morning. Well I want to take it to the next level and heard this Clarisonic Mia does wonders for your skin. At $108, it's not too bad. Maybe for my birthday!

4.) Frye 'Jane' Tall Pull-on Boot: Pioneer Woman has made it very obvious of her favorite boot. The Frye Jane Boot. I've always wanted a simple, classic looking boot to pull over a pair of jeans that was very versatile. I love the color and look so much but at a $297.95 - $327.95 tag, it aint happening anytime soon. Goodbye lover.

5.) Sephora Immediate Wrinkle Filler: I haven't tried this yet, but I've heard this product is ahhhmaaazziinnng. It really helps fill in gaps especially with concealer giving you a more polished finish look.

6.) A vacation: Hah! I have been fortunate enough to cross off two BIG destinations on my list of places to travel. Hawaii and Italy. But lately i've been really wanting to check out Paris. I am part French you know, oui oui! The culture, the clothes, the architecture, the people, the FOOD! How lovely would it be to get away and soak in all the culture. One can only dream!

7.) Bringing up Bebe: Going along with the french culture, I've been hearing wonderful things about this book Bringing up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman. It's about an American journalist who moves to France and is amazed at the differences in parenting between the french and Americans. I heard about it first in a blog than in people magazine and then again on another blog. It's a sign I think! I don't think it would break the bank to pick up a $13 copy, don't you?

8.) Kitchen Aid Hand-mixer: Believe it or not, I do not own one and would like one. The end.

9.) Tarina Tarantino Brush Set: I think every girl should invest in a nice brush set. I only have a couple cheapy one's that feel harsh and I'm not a big fan of. After much research, I read these beauties are a wonderful investment! And actually they aren't THAT much at $69.

So there you have it, my lust list. Ranging from $20-a couple thousand. Got a nice assortment of realistic things and not so realistic things. What's on your lust list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin